Spectra Gases F1100 series gas delivery process panels are designed for use in high purity systems where corrosive and toxic gas levels reach 20% of the mixture.
- 316-L stainless steel construction
- Regulator: single stage tied diaphragm-3000 psig maximum inlet pressure-Cv = 0.16-seating material: PCTFE
- Inlet cross purge designed to maintain purity in the system during cylinder change-out
- 1/4 turn diaphragm outlet valve-Cv = 0.16-seatint matreial: Kel-F
- All components mounted on 25cm x 30cm clear anodised aluminium panel - 3/16"D
- Stainless steel pigtail with CGA connection and optional pneumatic diaphragm shut-off valve provided for use with panel per customer configuration