The 721 Series Laser Spectrum Analyser from Bristol Instruments provides the most complete wavelength and spectral analysis characterisation of lasers that operate in the visible to the infrared. What's more, the model 721 provides this information for both CW and high-repetition rates pulsed lasers.
- Wavelength measurement and spectral analysis with one instrument
- Operation with CW and high-repetition rate pulsed lasers
- Measures absolute laser wavelength to an accuracy as high as +/- 0.2 ppm
- Spectral resolution as high as 2GHz
- Operation available from 375nm to 5.0µm
- Continuous calibration with built-in wavelength standard
The 721 system combines proven Michelson interferometer-based technology with advanced digital processing for accurate measurement of absolute laser wavelength and high resolution laser spectral analysis. As with all products from Bristol Instruments, every measurement is guaranteed by continuous calibration with a built-in wavelength standard. The result is the reliable accuracy required for the most demanding applications.