Coherent Inc's select cut-off single-mode fibre products are intended for operation at various visible and near IR wavelengths. They are used in laser diode pigtailing, fused fibre couplers, RGB applications, endoscopes and various fibreoptic sensors. This product group consists of step-index single mode fibres with precisely controlled core diameters and numerical apertures. The fabrication platform can be readily adapted to manufacture fibre with custom waveguide parameters for unique applications.
- Excellent geometric specifications
- Designed for single-mode operation in the near UV-visible wavelength (NUV)
- Exceptional performance for coupling visible red diodes (SCSM-633)
- Optimised for telecommunications wavelengths (SCSM-1060)
- For coupling UV and blue diodes (SCSM-450)
- Available in 125µm clad diameter
The NUV-320-K1 fibre is designed for single mode operation in the near ultra-violet region.
The SCSM-633-HP1 fibre maximises the performance of photonic devices by optimising fibre coupling to components operating in the NIR.
The SCSM-1060-HP1 fibre maximises the performance of photonic devices by optimising fibre coupling to components operating in the IR.
The SCSM-450-HP1 fibre is designed for single mode operation in the hear ultra-violet and visible blue region.