The fully integrated high-performance, thermoelectrically cooled PIXIS-XF camera utilises a scientific grade CCD for lens-free, indirect imaging of X-rays using phosphor screens. Supported under LabView and Linux OS, the camera features a compact single-head design, an easy-to-use USB2.0 interface, and comes equipped with WinView software.
The dual speed operationg at 100kHz or 2MHz means that the camera can be used for steady state as well as high speed applications. The ability for researchers to change phosphor in the lab using a unique fibre otpics extending outside the vacuum design gives this system flexibility and high-resolution.
- Proprietary fibre bonding process
- Removable phosphor screen and Be window
- X-Ray photon counting capability
- Custom fibre taper configurations
- Dual A/D electronics circuits to support dual readout speeds
- Software selectable output amplifiers between low noise and high capacity (when supported by the CCD)
- Software programmable binning and readout gains at all available speeds
- Industry standard USB2.0 interface
- Easily synchronised with external UNIBLITZ PIIr blade X-Ray shutter (up to 30keV)
- Support for Linux OS