- Save time and money with remote, web-based access to digital images
- Improve quality of digital pathology data by correlating digital slide images, gross images, and associated data
- Improve workflow from data entry to reports through barcoded slides and interfaces with laboratory information systems
- Meet compliance standards, with security and data auditing from the scanner to the database
- Improve digital microscopic image review and analysis by viewing multiple images simultaneously
- Increase image analysis throughput with batch image analysis
- Foster collaborative interpretation and peer review with digital slide conferencing capabilities, and increase efficiency of QA by providing on-line image quality review
- Augment intelligent data retrieval of images using user-defined search criteria
Spectrum is the most comprehensive, web-based digital pathology information management system developed for advanced visualisation, digital slide viewing, conferencing, workflow management, data archival, intelligent retrieval, and image analysis.
Spectrum is tailored within a workflow that makes sense for your organisation, whether you are in a clinical, research, pharma/biotech, or education setting.
Spectrum also features advanced capabilities such as multi-user, multi-site deployments, advanced security, and integration into laboratory workflow.
ePathviewer for iPad and iPhone
Aperio ePathViewer is a fast easy-to-use viewer for digital pathology images, which lets you easily view digital slides anywhere, at any time. The current version supports several fixed sites including the Rosai Collection and SecondSlide; a future update will work with any websites that support Aperio digital slides, including all Spectrum Systems.