The HN-6060 non-contact, multi-sensor, 3D metrology system makes automatic shape measurement of complex components a reality.
With a two-axis rotary table and a three-axis high-rigidity air bearing construction CMM, incorporating five-axis synchronous linear motor drive and control mechanism, the hardware has been optimized for stability. Additionally, with the adoption of Nikon's proprietary low thermal expansion encoder scales and a design optimized for minimizing Abbé errors, the accuracy of the this high-precision 3D measurement instrument is 1.5+4L/1000 µm.
- High-precision and optimized shape capturing and measurement for 3D components
- Point clouds with high precision at a rate of 120,000 points per second
- Comparison checking of surface shape inspection data with 3D CAD models (part-to-CAD comparison) and in reverse engineering
- High-precision laser scanner, SFF and tactile sensors, and five axis hardware control enable the system to perform many types of high-precision inspection of components and match processing for automatic assembly of point clouds
- High-precision, non-contact 3D inspection without manual preparation (such as application of powder to the object under inspection) of black molded components and shapes with glossy surfaces
- Five-axis synchronized hardware control for high-precision metrology
- In addition to a newly developed high-precision three-axis orthogonal drive system driven by linear motors, the system is also equipped with a two-axis rotary table
- A high level of user operability is incorporated, including fixed viewpoint five-axis operation control (for easy acquisition of surface point clouds) plus simulation running mode
- The HN Metrology 3D software represents an evolution in multi-sensor metrology software based on the dimension inspection software for the proven Nikon NEXIV VMR series
- The Focus Inspection option allows error comparison with reference to 3D CAD data and creation of detailed reports based on high-precision point cloud and mesh data