Dedicated high speed image acquisition and processing and proprietary surface calculation algorithms enables the Nikon BW series to obtain picometre scale surface height resolution, making it suitable for the most demanding precision engineering and fabrication inspection applications, whilst also retaining wide-field functionality for more routine day-to-day imaging use.
- Enables real-time height measurement with the BW-H50X series
- The worlds-finest theoretical vertical resolution - 1 picometre - with the new BW-A50X / BW-D50X series
- Optically diffusive surfaces present no difficulty
- Available to measure various sample size with the motorised Z-axis module and XY stage
- Bridgelements - Image processing software
Enabling real-time observation of surface microstructure and profile, the Nikon BW series scanning-white-light optical profilers can provide a simple and highly accurate solution for routine inspection of manufactured parts, quantitative surface morphology for new materials and inspection of mechanical deformation for failure analysis
Applicable across a wide range of fields the Nikon BW Optical Profiler is the tool of choice for robust and reliable surface property measurements.