MBR ring series is a family of high-performance and ultra-stable tunable CW Ti:S lasers. Featuring monolithographic resonator design it delivers the highest passive stability as well as highest power from a CW tunable Ti:S laser.
MBR ring series is the ideal CW source for applications ranging from atom trapping and cooling, fluorescence spectroscopy, high-resolution to molecular spectroscopy.
- Monolithic resonator for highest passive stability
- Highest power from a CW tunable Ti:Sapphire laser
- Single mirror change provides access to full tuning range
- Versions from broad linewidth to single-frequency operation
- Full upgrade options within the MBR family
Unlike other laser systems, the MBR eliminates the need for regular mirror adjustments, because all mirrors and optics are integral to the monolithic frame. Requiring very little user intervention the MBR is free from the mirror adjustments required in competing systems. This advantage is enhanced by the broadband optics set that covers the full Ti:Sapphire tuning range by simply changing the output coupler. In the narrowest linewidth versions a unique dual Brewster plate setup eliminates the beam-pointing issues common to tuning mirror designs.