Spectra Gases F5100 Series halogen gas scrubbers use activated alumina or activated charcoal to scrub the user's vent gases. These scrubbers can be used in a stand alone configuration or inside a vented cylinder cabinet. Excimer laser processes and light bulb manufacturing are typical applications for these units. An optional excess flow switch can be assembled at the inlet of the scrubber to prevent a sudden flow surge into the scrubber media.
- Material of construction: 304 stainless steel
- Dimensions: 4.0" dia. x 7.84" l (excluding end connections)
- Filters: Sintered 316 stainless steel
- "O"-rings: Viton
- Maximum working pressure: 250psig (18.2 bar)
- 5100 series scrubbers are refillable