The MaxMirror from Semrock is a unique high-performance laser mirror that covers an ultra-broad range of wavelengths - it can replace three or more conventional laser mirrors. The MaxMirror maintains reflectance performance over a 0-50° angle of incidence and all states of polarisation.
- Ultra-broadband performance from 350-1100nm
- 99% average reflectance for both S-pol and P-pol incident light
- Maintains performance from 0° to 50° AOI
- 6mm substrate thickness, compatible with most mounts
- Cosmetic standard to 10-5 scratch dig
These mirrors have a high laser damage threshold and laser quality flatness.
Most products are in stock at Semrock and have a 1-2 week delivery time to Australia and New Zealand.
These mirrors are available in 25mm, 25.4mm and 50.8mm sizes. Click here to go to Semrock's website for a full list of ultra-broadband laser mirrors. Prices listed are in US$ and do not include any delivery charges to taxes to Australia and New Zealand. Most items are in stock at Semrock and can be delivered to Australia/New Zealand in 1-2 weeks. Contact us for further information.