HASO products from Imagine Optic, based on patented Shack-Hartmann technology, are the only line of wavefront sensors that provide you with absolute achromatic measurement of both phase and intensity independently, simultaneously and in real-time. With hundreds of satisfied customers around the world, HASO sensors continue to expand the limits of wavefront metrology with their speed, performance and ease of integration. Additionally, their insensitivity to vibration and compact design make them the ideal choice for demanding industrial and scientific applications.
- From λ/100 up to λ/1000 accuracy
- Dynamic range up to 1500λ
- Intrinsic lateral resolution from 114µm to 450µm
- From 256 up to more than 16,000 points of spatial resolution
- Speeds up to 950Hz (depending on your configuration)
Why choose HASO?
- Unequalled rapport between accuracy and dynamic
- Real absolute measurement of both phase and intensity
- Possibility to measure highly convergent or divergent beams
- Achromatic, indifference to coherence
- Real-time measurement with no sensitivity to external vibrations
- Direct deam measurement
- Insensitive to vibrations