The Pulse Picker 9200, a standalone accessory for selecting pulses from femtosecond or picosecond Ti:Sapphire oscillator, features a rugged optomechanical head assembly and a versatile controller.
The acousto-optic Bragg cell in the head provides simple single-pass diffraction of the pulse train, while the controller lets the user select any repetition-rate by dividing the Ti:S oscillator frequency by any integer from 4 to 4096. By applying external control signals, rates down to even single shot are possible.
- For use with femotsecond or picosecond lasers
- Wavelength options covering 500 to 3000nm
- Single-pass Bragg cell for easy alignment
- High diffraction efficiency and contrast ratio
- Dedicated controller with CPU
- LCD with operational parameters
- Controller settings provide widely avriable repetition rate 9.5kHz to 4.75MHz