This system is a unique integration of Scanning Probe Micrscope and confocal microscopy/luminescence and Raman scattering spectroscopy. Owing to the effect of a huge tip enhanced Raman scattering it allows one to carry out Raman spectroscopy and obtaining images with resolution down to 50nm.
- Atomic Force Microscopy (> 30 modes)
- Confocal Raman/Fluorescence / Rayleigh Microscopy
- Scanning Near-field Optical Microscopy (SNOM/NSOM)
- Optimised for Tip Enhanced Raman and Fluorescence (TERS, TEFS, TERFS) and scattering SNOWM (s-SNOM)
- AFM (mechanical, electrical, magnetic properties, nanomanipulation etc)
- White Light Microscopy and Confocal Laser (Rayleigh) Imaging
- Confocal Raman Imaging and Spectroscopy
- Confocal Fluorescence Imaging and Spectroscopy
- Scanning Near-Field Optical Microscopy (SNOM, NSOM)
- Tip Enhanced Raman and Fluorescence Microscopy (TERS, TEFS, TERFS)
- Electrochemical environment
- External magnetic field
Only the NTEGRA Spectra provides a fully technical integrated solution with a Renishaw spectrometer solution in terms of software, hardware, and concept for interdisciplinary science at the molecular level. As a result of such a union, the researcher can obtain optimum efficiency and now has more time for investigations which allow one to focus on data collection and analysis. So it is safe to say: real integration is better than just a combination.