STACIS® iX SEM-BaseTM active vibration cancellation floor platform system is designed for use with scanning electron microscopes (SEM's). SEM's are among the most vibration sensitive tools made, and these precision instruments typically incorporate an internal vibration isolation system. SEM-Base is compatible with all internal SEM vibration isolation systems.
With vibration cancellation starting below 1Hz, SEM-Base features extended stroke piezoelectric actuators and damped, power-coated steel plates that sandwhich four isolators and TMC's DC2000 digital controller. The system is 140mm tall, measures 900mm x 1130mm , weighs less than 200kg, and can support 410 to 1130kg with no soft air suspension.
- Incorporates patented STACIS technology
- Active inertial vibration cancellation
- 900mm x 1130mm x 140mm, fits most commercial SEM's
- Load capacity: 410 - 1130kg
- Vibration cancellation starts at below 1Hz
- Extended stroke piezoelectric actuators, up to 60 microns
- 3 or 6 active degrees-of-freedom
- Installs easily, minimal tuning required
- Compatible with all internal tool vibration isolation systems
- No soft air suspension
- Simple, robust and cost-effective
- Optional caster allow easy protability, no lifting required
- Ask about SEM-Lift System for installation