Hysitron's patented transducer technology offers 2-dimensional nanoscale force and displacement measurements, providing quantitative testing based on controlled nanoindentation of surfaces. Automated precision testing, staging and sample positioning allows maximum throughput of samples.
- Hysitron's patented capacitive transducer provides industry-leading sensitivity and stability
- Automated tsting for high trhoughput and statistical sampling of materials
- in-situ imaging provides nanometre precision positioning and the convenience of SPM topography
- Acoustic and thermal enclosure, along with stable transducer design, minimises set-up and stabilisation time
- Top-down optics for viewing and selection of testing sites
- Active vibration isolation table
- Sub-micron resolution staging for sample positioning
- Numerous add-ons that allow the widest array of testing capabilities on the market
- Active vibration dampening systems ensure low noise and uncompromised sensitivity
New Upgrade Options
June 2010 - The new fluorescence microscope from Hysitron provides the ability to reliably and seamlessly position nanomechanical tests on specific areas of the sample that have been identified using fluorescence imaging. This option is available on all existing and new Triboindenter systems and is ideal for biological sample testing.
- Provides the ability to reliably and seamlessly position nanomechanical tests on specific areas of the sample that have been identified using fluorescence imaging.
- Available on all new and existing TI900 and TI950 TriboIndenter systems
- Capable of both fluorescence and bright-field microscopy
- Hundreds of easily interchangeable filter sets available, specific to the fluorochrome being used
- High-resolution colour CCD camera
- Broad spectrum light source with high excitation intensity
- Compatible with all Hysitron testing technique
New 500µm travel Z-stage upgrade for nanoindentation of soft samples
- Provides the ability to test at displacements up to 500µm
- Available on stand-alone systems equipped with the Performech Advanced Control Module
- Highest sensitivity commercially available: <30nN force noise floor, ~1nm displacement noise floor; 78kHz force and displacement control feedback
- Enables research in ultra-soft materials, compliant structures, Pre and Post-Contact Adhesion