Real-time detection and measurement of a variety of redox-reactive species is fast and easy using the electrochemical (amperometric) detection principle employed in th new TBR4100. This optically isolated four-channel free radical analyser has ultra low noise and independently operated channels.
- Real-time detection using electrochemical microsensors
- Integrated system - includes sensors and start-up-kit
- Measure up to 4 species in the same preparation
- Wide dynamic range for detection
- Current measurement range from 300fA to 10µA (four ranges permits wide dynamic range for detection
- Wide bandwidth allows recording of fast events
- Measure nitric oxide from <0.3nM to 10µM
- Measure hydrogen perioxide <10nM to 100mM
- Measure hydrogen sulphide
- Measure glucose
- Measure oxygen from 0.1% to 100%
- Isolated architecture allows Lab-Trax interface to simultaneously measure free radical and independent analog data (ie, ECG, BP, etc) data on any channel
Fpr use with WPI's wide range of nitric oxide, hydrogen peroxide, hydrogen sulphide and oxygen sensors, the TBR4100 can measure four diffrent species simultaneously in the same preparation. Simply plug a sensor into any one of the input channels on the front panel and select the current range. Poise voltage can be selected from a range of values tuned for optimal reponse from WPI sensors. An independent output for real-time monitoring of temperature is also included.