The IndyStar series is a family of compact lasers for applications needing repetition rates up to 2000Hz and low pulse energy. Available for 193nm and 248nm, it combines the demanding requirements of a semi-S2-certification with an extended components lifetime.
- High repetition rates (up to 2000Hz)
- Industrial design with Semi-2-certificate
- Almeta-tube technology
- Corona Preionisation
- Solid-state switch
- Equipped with POWERLOK and TIMELOK
- Available for 193nm and 248nm
- Several billion pulses lifetime for tube and optics
- Compact size
- Ease of use/RoHS compliant
The IndyStar is setting new standards for components lifetime in industrial applciations. Based on the Almeta-tube-technology, the IndyStar achieves lifetimes of many billion pulses, resulting in a reduction of the overall costs of operation.