Coherent Inc's LasirisTM PowerLine structured light laser is a line generator developed for demanding industrial machine vision and scientific applications. Bridging the power gap between the popular SNF and Magnum series lasers, this thermoelectrically cooled device is able to emit uniform laser lines at high powers.
With exceptional beam pointing and focusing stabilities, the PowerLine laser can be operated in extreme environments ranging from -20°C to +55°C. The laser beam can be modulated by an extrenal signal through a DB-9 connector on the back panel and all models can operate in either CW or external modulation mode. The laser is protected against over-voltage, reverse polarity of the power supply, over-temperature, and ESD.
- High power laser in a compact package
- Uniform intensity distribution for laser line generators
- High pointing stability
- Over-voltage, reverse polarity, over-heating, and ESD protection
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +55°C
- Diode power 150mW to 2W
- Wavelength 375, 405, 445, 670, 810nm, custom