The SR715 and SR720 LCR Meters measure passive components with as little as 0.0% error. These easy-to-use instruments are quick to setup, adjust and calibrate. The SR715 and SR720 are ideal for applications such as incoming inspection, quality control, automated test and general benchtop use.
- 0.05% basic accuracy (SR720), 0.2% (SR715)
- 5-digit display or L, C, R and Q or D
- Test frequencies to 100kHz (SR720)
- Up to 20 measurements per second
- Binning and limits for parts sorting
- External capacitor bias up to 40V
- RS232, GPIB and Parts handler interfaces
Measurements can be performed at test frequencies of 100Hz, 120Hz, 1kHz, 10kHz and 100kHz (SR720). A built-in drive voltage can be set to preset valuves (0.1, 0.25 and 1.0V) or adjusted from 0.1 to 1.0V in 50mV increments.
Measurements are taken at rates of 2, 10 or 20 samples per second. Consecutive readings can be averaged between 2 and 10 times for increased accuracy. Both series or parallel equivalent circuit models of a component are supported. Capacitor measurements use either the internal 2.0VDC bias or an external source of up to 40 volts.