The UGA and UGA LT Series Universal Gas Analysers are state-of-the-art bench top mass spectrometers that operate from above atmospheric pressure to UHV. They are ideal for on-line monitoring and analysis of gas mixtures. Whether you are measuring trace-level contaminants, solvents, hydrocarbons, refrigerants or corrosive gases, your Universal Gas Analyser is up to the task.
- Operates from atmospheric pressure to UHV
- 100, 200 and 300 amu systems
- Fast repsonse time (<0.2s)
- Electron multiplier standard on all systems
- Stand-alone leak detection
- Built-in heaters for bakeout to 120°C (UGA series only)
- Windows software (uses RS232 or Ethernet)
- Operates in highly corrosive environments
- Turbo pump venting (opt.)
- Multi-capillary inlet (opt.) (UGA series only)
UGA applications include semiconductor exhaust gas monitoring, glove box analysis, fuel cell studies, Freon detection, pollution monitoring, fermentation studies and general R&D vacuum analysis.
These analysers are also simple to operate and maintain. The chassis design allows the instrument to be operated vertically or horizontally, and both front-panel and computer operation are supported. The UGA LT series is a simplified design for less demanding applications.