TMC introduces the 83-500 series Acoustic Enclosure. A robust, floor-mounted acoustic enclosure that is compatible with TMC's line of TableTop Vibration Isolation Systems and suitable for microscopes, AFM's and other small instruments.
TMC has offered custom acoustic enclosures for various (manufacturing) customers for many years. These enclosures are highly engineered and uniquely suited to the specific tool being isolated.
End-users, however, were placed in the position of having to design their own acoustic enclosures for their unique applications. Given the level of design involved, this was impractical. Demand rose for a standard, "off-the-shelf" TMC enclosure incorporating many of the features of the custom made enclosures with the practicality of a single, multi-purpose design. The 83-500 Series Acoustic Enclosure was designed as this multi-purpose acoustic enclosure.
Features and benefits:
- Steel exterior with powder-coat finish
- Acoustic attenuation, up to 40dB
- Enclosure compatible with TMC line of active and passive TableTop vibration isolation systems
- Hinged side panels, glass window and casters
- Self-opening front panel retracts away from operator
- Robust handle and latch ensure comfort and ease of use
|83-500 Series Multi-Purpose Acoustic Enclosure shown housing TableTop PZT||83-500 Series Multi-Purpose Acoustic Enclosure shown housing TableTop CSP|