The Pulse Switch cavity dumper is a compact add-on accessory for Mira 900 ultrafast oscillators. With Pulse Switch, the Mira cavity is extended to include the Pulse Switch's acousto-optical modulator. By using intracavity acousto-optic modulation to switch pulses out of the Mira cavity, Pulse Switch provides a convenient way both to reduce laser repetition rate and increase output pulse energy.
Providing repetition rates variable from 9MHz down to single shot, and pulse energies up to 60nJ, Pulse Switch is ideal for processes and experiments that benefit from lower duty cycle and/or higher pump intensity.
- Provides cavity-dumped operation with Mira 900-F, Mira 900-P or Mira 900-D
- Simple to install and remove as needed
- Integrated femtosecond second harmonic generation option provides conversion efficiencies up to 40%
- May be purged for tuning above 920nm
- Control box (supplied) includes internal frequency divider (1:2 to 260,000), external trigger input (TTL), digital and analog phase adjust of RF pulse (360), electronic delay, synchronisation and RF pulse monitor outputs, RF overload safety circuit