The A1+ is Nikon's powerful fully-automated confocal imaging system, capable of capturing high-quality confocal images of cells and molecular events at high speed and enhanced sensitivity. Ideal for facilities with a broad range of users, the A1 has been designed with groundbreaking new optical and electronic technology innovations to provide unprecedented system quality and flexibility. New features such as Nikon's GaAsP multi-detector unit enables brighter, even higher resolution images than ever before.
Nikon's A1+ confocal laser microscope systems offer new innovations that take confocal imaging to new levels of quality and system versatility. Two models are available - the fully automated A1+ and the high specification A1R+. The A1+ utilises conventional paired galvonometers to produce high resolution images up to 4096 x 4096 pixels, while the A1R+ incorporates a unique hybrid scanner system offering frame rates of 30fps, 512 x 512 pixels. This facilitates ultra high-speed imaging with unsurpassed image quality. Furthermore, the hybrid scanner enables simultaneous photo-activation and imaging, which is critical for unveiling cell dynamics and interactions.
- Increased light detection efficiency realises high image quality
- A1R+'s hybrid Scanner for ultra high-speed imaging (420fps) and photoactivation
- Revolutionary hybrid confocal scan head
- Enhanced spectral imaging at 16fps (512 x 64 pixels) is possible
- VAAS pinhole unit for bright, clear images
- NIS-Elements C - dedicated software with increased flexibility and ease of use
- GasAsP Multi Detector Unit for increased sensitivity