Since its introduction in 2001, more than 25,000 SapphireTM lasers have been installed worldwide, demonstrating outstanding reliability and performance. The elegant and simple OPSL (Optically Pumped Semiconductor Laser) technology offers a laser which is compact and convection cooled, with analog and digital interfaces. The patented PermAlignTM bonding technology means all optical components are soldered and thus permanently aligned on a ceramic substrate, making the laser insensitive to vibration and thermal cycles.
- Industry leading low optical noise
- Ease of integration - ease of operation
- Outstanding power stability and lowest noise
- Superior beam quality
- Compact, air-cooled, modular design
- Superior reliability and economy
- PermAlign technology: robust and stable
- Flexible interface concept: analog, RS232, USB
- OEM and stand-alone CDRH configurations
February 2013 - The new Sapphire 594 LP lasers offer orange output which is particularly well matched for exciting a number of fluorescent dyes used in life sciences. Sapphire 594 LP features output powers of up to 100 mW at 594nm, high pointing stability, and low noise (<0.25% rms from 20 Hz to 2 MHz).