The first of a new generation of innovative temperature measurement and control instruments by Lake Shore, the Model 336 temperature controller comes standard equipped with many advanced features.
- Operates down to 300mK with appropriate NTC RTD sensors
- Four sensor inputs and four independent control outputs
- Two PID control loops: 100W and 50W into a 50W or 25W load
- Autotuning automatically collects PID parameter
- Automatically switch sensor inputs using zones to allow continuous measurement and control from 300mK to 1505K
- Customer display setup allows you to label each sensor input
- Ethernet, USB and IEEE-488 interfaces
- Supports diode, RTD and thermocouple temperature sensors
- Sensor excitation current reversal eliminates thermal EMF errors for resistance sensors
- ±10V analog voltage outputs, alarms and relays
The Model 336 is the only cryogenic temperature controller available with four sensor inputs, four control outputs and 150W of low noise heater power. Two independent heater outputs providing 100W and 50W can be associated with any of the four sensor inputs and programmed for closed loop temperature control in PID mode. The improved autotuning feature of the Model 336 can be used to automatically collect PID parameters, so you spend less time tuning your controller and more time conducting your experiments.
Combine the model 336 with the LakeShore heater cartridges and the industry's most advanced precision diode, resistance temperature detectors (RTD's) and thermocouple sensors and you have a full cryogenic temperature control solution.