The most sensitive back-illuminated sCMOS
Marana-X is Andor's new ground-breaking sCMOS platform tailed to direct EUV and soft X-Ray applications. The Marana-X reads out a 4.2 Megapixel high resolution array in less that 50 milliseconds while maintaining very low read noise - hundreds of times faster than similar CCD detectors
The new Marana-X sCMOS boasts superior quantum efficiency in the EUV-1 keV energy range compared to existing CCDs. The excellent quantum efficiency of the Marana-X complements its high end scientific CMOS technology allowing the minimisation of experimental time and maximum data throughput with a rapid 74 fps full frame.
- High resolution: 4.2 Megapixel
- High sensitivity: Up to 99% QE
- Fast speeds: Up to 74fps
- High dynamic range: up to 16-bit
- EMP Resistant: CoaXPress data interface
- Deep cooled: -45C cooling
- No mechanical shutter required
For further information please contact us or download the datasheet.